If your trees are starting to show overgrowth or the branches are risking damage to your property, you can count on Andrew Tree Service to help. We offer tree pruning and trimming for both maintenance and hazard reduction purposes. Whether you need your trees to look more aesthetically pleasing or are looking to trim back some branches to avoid damage to your home, we’ve got you covered. Our expert team follows the Tree Care Industry Association’s highly regarded ANSI A300 standards for pruning to perfection. Contact us to request a free estimate.
Types of Tree Pruning
Pruning trees is not just a service – it’s an art. There are multiple types of tree pruning services that our team performs depending on your unique landscape.
- Crown cleaning is the selective removal of dead, diseased, detached, and broken branches. Our team provides crown cleaning services to minimize the spread of decay, diseases, and insect infestations from affected tissue to the healthy portions of the tree.
- Crown reduction is used to reduce the height of a tree or shrub. This can be done for safety or aesthetic purposes.
- Crown thinning is to remove small branches near the ends of the limbs to reduce crown density. This requires focus and skill to properly shape the tree or shrub. Crown thinning can help to reduce the risk of storm damage and disease.
- Elevation is the trimming of branches to provide vertical clearance.
- Structural pruning is the pruning of branches and stems to alter the orientation, spacing, growth rate, strength of attachment, and the overall size of the tree.